Change Agent Day
November 16, 2017 | Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
Answer the Call: A Superhero's Duty
We call upon you as a change agent in your organization to join us for Change Agent Day, where our mission is to engage others in primary care transformation! Change Agents are leaders who have a sworn duty to inspire and support others in building Patient’s Medical Homes. Assemble with your comrades on November 16 for a fun and interactive day of networking and skill building.
During the event, you will be equipped with the tools needed to fulfill your leadership role as a Change Agent. This includes interpreting data to create compelling narratives, developing facilitation and presentation skills as well as forming a plan of action to utilize your newly acquired powers. Through collaboration and honing these skills, Change Agents can surge forward the transformation of primary care!
There is no fee to attend change agent day, however, space is limited! Secure your spot by registering now.
From Out of Town
A discounted rate at the Calgary Airport Marriott is available. Reserve by calling (403) 717-0522 or click here.
The bat signal is flashing!
• What superpower is within you?
• How to overcome presentation kryptonite?
• How to make data the strongest asset in your utility belt?
Then suit up, change agents! The day's mission for the upcoming Change Agent event is now available.
Change agents who join us on November 16 will:
- Understand the role and responsibility of being a ‘change agent’ and recognize the direct impact change agents make in primary care transformation.
- Be equipped with the confidence, tools (data stories, patient stories) and an action plan to fulfill the leadership role of change agents.
- Apply proven strategies and techniques to put the patient first.
- Move forward with an attitude of inspiration and urgency to engage others in primary care transformation.
- Effectively communicate the principles and experiences of the Patient’s Medical Home.