Foster a culture of continuous quality improvement among Alberta physicians and the teams with whom they work.
Good Medicine for Your Practice
Toward Optimized Practice (TOP) helps Alberta physicians and the teams with whom they work implement evidence-based practices to enhance the care of their patients. Read More.
TOP is hiring!
TOP is seeking resumes for a contract part-time Evaluation Coordinator.
Updated ASaP Chart Review Tools and Resources
• Super Form at a Glance (highlighting changes to the super form)
• Frequently Asked Questions - 2016 Updated Maneuver Menu for Improvement Facilitators
• Provider Super Form
• EMR Chart Review Instructions
• Paper-Based Chart Review Instructions
• Paper Chart Review Instructions & Forms
• Forms User Guide
Major update to H. pylori CPG
May 20, 2016: Highlights of the updated Diagnosis and Treatment of Helicobacter pylori clinical practice guideline (CPG) include:
• Updated evidence-informed recommendations
• New treatment and treatment options
• Increase in treatment duration
Tweets by @TOP_AB
© 2012. Site created by:PDERAS